I have been purchasing from Evine a little over a year, using their Value Pay plan.Rencently, they accused me of disputing two of my payments, which never happened.

My credit card company confirmed this, and I never received an explanation of Evines motives regarding this issue. Yet they blocked my account. Then they linked my account with another individual because my address is same as their's and who supposedly owes them money. They are now holding me responsible for someone else's debt, which they will not tell me who, how much etc., as though I was in collaboration with this individual to defraud company.

Before these events Evine customer service was courtious and professional. Now that they have noted (Red flaged) my account. It is apparent to me that they have been given the authority to be short, abrasive, rude, obnoxious, etc. I have never missed a payment with this company.

And I am insulted by being used as a pawn in their efforts to collect a debt from another customer.CONSUMERS BEWARE!!!

Review about: Evine Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Evine?

Comments