I have had an account with Evine.com and have been a good paying customer.I purchased two pairs of shoes from them that were European sizing.

My size was supposed to be for 5 1/2 - 6. When I received the first one, I wore it and I started realizing that I was getting back and knee pains. I called the company and they told me I could return them even though I had worn them. I never wore the other pair because of this and returned them and received credit.

However, at my expense I did return the worn shoes and they were sent back to me because the shoes were not able to be resold because they showed wear. I did not realize that Evine sold used merchandise and I told them that I was told I could return the shoes even though they were worn due to health problems from the shoes. They said that since the shoes could not be resold, I could not get credit.

Now, I am out $110 which hurts a Senior Citizen widow.I am paying off my bill to them and never order again.

Review about: Shoes.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Evine?

Comments

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more